The servers will be taken offline Thursday, September 21st at:
- 08:00 - 11:00 Central European Time (CEST)
- 23:00 - 02:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- 07:00 - 10:00 Western European Summer Time (Ireland, Portugal, and the UK)
- 09:00 - 12:00 Eastern European Summer Time (Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Turkey, etc)
The purpose of taking the servers offline to perform weekly maintenance.
- The Bluewave Palace (Underwater Territory War castle) could not be captured on the Tidewater server. Its state has been reset and you will be able to interact with it this Saturday in the upcoming Territory War.
- Some question and answer puzzles were previously empty; the text has now been restored to these interfaces. (You can view an example below)
- Improvement of the overall localization.
Known issue: Interactions within dungeons may still appear in Chinese following the hotfix in Friday 15th's maintenance. They will be fixed next week.
Approximately 3 hours, from 08:00 to 11:00 CEST/23:00 to 02:00 PDT.
During the maintenance, all servers will be inaccessible to all players.