We've all experienced deaths and even wipes. And some of them made us rethink the choices we've made in life. But such moments are really valuable to us.
We welcome you to share with us footage of your most ridiculous deaths in both PvE and PvP. Since this is mainly an entertaining contest, a fine level of humour is required. Luckily for you, there is also a Monthly Challenge going on, don't miss this opportunity!
Show your worst but the funniest experience of dying in a fresh new, short video (preferably a compilation of deaths) using in-game footage in our contest channel on Discord, and you could win a raft of awesome prizes!
- 1st place: 2,000 Aurum, Ashen Phoenix Attire apparel, Ashen Phoenix Wings and Dead Weight title.
- 2nd place: 1,500 Aurum, Ashen Phoenix Attire apparel and Dead Weight title.
- 3rd place: 1,000 Aurum, Ashen Phoenix Hairstyle and Dead Weight title.
- Entries should be submitted via the contest channel on Discord. Please include your character and server name within your submission post.
- Entries must be received before July 27, 2021 at 23:59 CEST (2:59 p.m. PDT).
- Only entries uploaded to YouTube will be eligible. Links to the video must be included in the entry message.
- The video can feature several characters – however, only the creator will be eligible for a prize.
- Feel free to use any video editing software. Videos cannot be longer than 2 minutes and must be at least 720p (1280x720) resolution.
- Entries cannot contain any material that violates the Revelation Online Code of Conduct and Terms of Service. Trolling, racists allusions, hate speech, and violations against the project and its staff will not be tolerated. Entrants found to violate the Terms of Service or break competition rules are subject to disqualification up to and beyond the conclusion of the competition.
- The best entries will be determined by the MY.GAMES Revelation Online team, and winners will be announced on Discord after the contest has ended.
- You agree that your entry can be used by MY.GAMES for promotional purposes (for example, for publication on our official social channels or websites) for all versions of Revelation Online across all territories in perpetuity.
We wish you all the best of luck in the contest, and we look forward to checking out your upcoming creations!