Ausgythians are venturing to Voras to implement and enforce the Skyfeather Covenant. The Skyfeather Trials, which will be held in Eltmere Ravine, will help find the strongest warriors.
The strongest warrior shall emerge and take possession of the mighty Celestial Weapon!
All warriors who participate in the trials will challenge the mighty Dragoon, Carsera Lau, and earn points based on their performance. Warriors will be ranked based on their point totals and receive rewards accordingly.
This event will open at 19:55 (server time), and the trials will start at 20:00 (server time) sharp every Monday.
You need to meet the following requirements to take part in this event:
- Be a Member of a Guild
- Be level 55 or above.
- Have a Battle Companion.
Head to the Road of Greatness and select Skyfeather Trials to take part in this event.
There are two modes in the Skyfeather Trials event.
- Challenge Carsera
- Ransack Rivals
(Note: Each mode has an individual 180 seconds cooldown!)
Rack up points by challenging Carsera with your Battle Companion! Points are calculated based on the amount of damage you have dealt and based on the length of time you have persisted in your fight against Carsera.
Carsera has 3 Stages, each Stage has a different effect on points earned in the challenge:
- Unleashed - When Carsera is in this stage, points earned will be multiplied by x1.
- Daunted - When Carsera is in this stage, points earned will be multiplied by x2.
- Unscathed - When Carsera is in this stage, points earned will be multiplied by x3.
(Note: Earned points are multiplied accordingly at the moment when battle ends.)
Earn more points by fighting against players with your Battle Companion!Points are calculated based on how fast you defeat the opponent or their Battle Companion. You will not earn any points if you fail to defeat the opposing player or their Battle Companion before the time runs out.
Ransack Rivals Tips
- Opposing player’s points that can be ransacked is based on their amount of victories and how long they took.
- Points earned from defeating the opposing player or their Battle Companion are the same.
- Defeat both the player and their Battle Companion in a single challenge to obtain all of their points that can be ransacked.
- The system will detect players 15 ranks away from you to be challengeable.
- Players of the same guild or with less than 3000 points cannot be challenged.
Guild Acclaim will be awarded based on ranking performance of your guild.
Guild Auction will also be awarded for Top 30 ranked guilds in the event with at least 10 member participants:
- Rare tradable single-winged wings (Blazing Skies - Left Wing and Blazing Skies - Right Wing) have a chance to appear in Guild Auction.
- Guilds that performed well in the Unscathed Stage will have a chance to obtain Divinity.
Individual ranking reward chests are distributed according to the ranking at the end of each week.
- Treasure Chests which contain a large amount of Guild Fealty and Battle Companion items.
- Army Coins.
- A chance to obtain Divinity Shards.
- Top players in this ranking also have an additional chance to obtain Ren Companion Scroll IV as well as rare tradable single-winged wings (Blazing Skies - Left Wing and Blazing Skies - Right Wing).