Since they've inherited the Divine Power and wisdom of the Green Empress, students of the Swordmage art carry an elegant temperament and a beautiful look that can topple a countless number of people.
However, Swordmage prodigies are not fond of this. They know that the power comes naturally from the heart and not from mere training or the people of noble blood.
With their adept swordsmanship and magic, Swordmages have incomparable magic damage skills and powerful control skills which make them an unstoppable force in the realm of magic dealers. They pose a huge threat to enemies whether they are alone or part of a team. They make for an indispensable fighting and control force on the battlefield.
Their powerful damage position and weak defensive abilities make Swordmages a prime target on the battlefield. They can die in an instant. The unique assets and abilities that Swordmages can obtain, make them more unique than traditional mages. They possess the power of anti-control and movement skills that give them much more flexibility in the heat of battle.
A master of elements
They have the power to control Phoenixes and Dragons and they can use the power of the gods to manipulate ice, thunder and flame. When harnessing the power of ice, murderous swords strike fear in the hearts of even the most evil of demons. Swordmages may not be built as powerful as Vanguards, but the swiftness of their attacks can bring down a countless number of enemies. Also, when a Swordmage Disciple brings out his blade and rune, enemies are left with no place to hide. The power of the Phoenix transforms into rune magic that makes the enemy play into the hands of the Swordmage.
Mobility and Crowd Control
Swordmages are an indispensable part of a team. Their massive group control and damage skills can be used to create a control field that enemies won't be able to escape from and thus will disrupt their attack rhythms and allow the Swordmage to attack with ease. When they protect their teammates, they in turn create a safe healing environment. However, they can also be used as magic turrets that can use their magic skills to turn enemies into dust. No matter which type they are, Swordmage occupy a high status on the battlefield. Additionally, their mobility and control skills make Swordmages perform very well in one-on-one battles.
- Combat Style: Ranged magic damage, specializing in area of effect spells.
- Difficulty: Their kite tricks and skill timing make them a more difficult class to master.
- Class Advantages: They have massive area damage abilities, powerful explosive abilities.
- Class Disadvantages: Swordmages invest all of their energy in control and attacks, leaving them relatively weak and vulnerable to focused attacks.
- Team Position: Swordmages cast magic attacks and control spells from the center of the team. This can instantly turn their enemies into dust with protection from the front line.
- Total Rating: Solo Duel ★★★★, Team Co-op ★★★★, Leveling Speed ★★★★★, Difficulty ★★★★
For more information about the classes in Revelation Online, check your about page and don’t forget to ‘Like us’ on Facebook, join us on Discord and follow the game’s development on Twitter @RevOnlineGame for all the latest developer updates and news.